You get awesome and affordable business associations written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Business Associations Outlines
Agency and Partnership
- Agency relationships
- Power of agent to bind principal
- Vicarious liability for agent’s acts
- Fiduciary duties in an agency
- Partnership creation
- Power, liability of partners
- Rights of partners among themselves
- Special rules
Corporations and LLCs
- Pre-organization transactions
- Veil piercing
- Financing the organization
- Management and control
- Fiduciary duties
- Close corporations
- Changes in organizational structure
- Shareholder, member litigation
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual business associations flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your business associations final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.