You get awesome and affordable civil procedure written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Civil Procedure Outlines
- Subject matter jurisdiction
- Personal jurisdiction
- Service of process and notice
- Venue, forum non conveniens, and transfer
- Preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders
- Rule 11 Sanctions
- Pretrial conference and order
- General motion requirements
- Pretrial motions
- Post-trial motions
- State law in federal court
- Federal common law
- Right to jury trial
- Selection and composition of juries
- Requests for and objections to jury instructions
Verdicts and Judgments
- Defaults and dismissals
- Jury verdicts
- Judicial findings and conclusions
- Effect of Judgments
- Final judgment rule
- Interlocutory review
- Standards of review
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual civil procedure flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your civil procedure final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.