You get awesome and affordable constitutional law written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Nature and protection of rights
- State action
- Due Process
- Equal protection
- First Amendment
- Other protections
Separation of Powers
- Powers of Congress
- President’s powers
- Federal interbranch relationships
- Organization and relationship of state and federal courts
- Judicial review in operation
Relation of Nation and States
- Intergovernmental immunities
- Federalism-based limits on state authority
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual constitutional law flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your constitutional law final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.