You get awesome and affordable conflict of laws written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Conflict of Laws Outlines
- Types of personal jurisdiction
- Notice and opportunity to be heard
- Other jurisdictional limits
Choice of Law
- Basic concepts
- Choice-of-law theories
- Most significant interests test
- Governmental interest analysis
- Traditional approach
- Defenses against application of foreign law
- Constitutional limitations
- Federal-state conflicts
Recognition and Enforcement
- Full faith and credit
- Claim and issue preclusion
- Defenses to recognition or enforcement
- Family law judgments
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual conflict of laws flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your conflict of laws final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.