You get awesome and affordable contracts written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Mutual assent
- Anticipatory repudiation
- Non-occurrence of a condition
- Impracticability or frustration of purpose
Defenses to Enforceability
- Undue influence
- Misrepresentation and nondisclosure
- Public policy violations
- Statute of frauds
- General damages
- Special damages
- Incidental damages
- Liquidated damages
- Other damages considerations
- Equitable remedies
- Statutory remedies
Parol Evidence, Interpretation
- Parol Evidence Rule
- Impact on interpretation
- Assignment and delegation
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual contracts flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your contracts final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.