You get awesome and affordable criminal law and procedure written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Searches and seizures
- Privilege against self-incrimination
- Identification procedures
- Right to counsel at trial
- Fair trial
- Guilty pleas
- Double jeopardy
- Cruel and unusual punishment
- Burdens of proof
- Appeal and error
- Voluntary acts
- State of mind
- Justification and excuse
- Property-related crimes
- People-harming crimes
Inchoate Crimes, Parties
- Inchoate (or incomplete) crimes
- Parties (or accomplices) to crime
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual criminal law and procedure flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your criminal law and procedure finals, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.