You get awesome and affordable evidence written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Relevance, Reasons for Excluding
- Probative value
- Expert testimony
- Demonstrative and experimental evidence
- Character and related concepts
Presentation of Evidence
- Introduction of evidence
- Mode and order of presentation
- Defining hearsay
- Strong exceptions
- Weak exceptions
- Less tested exceptions
- Right to confront witnesses
Privileges, Policy Exclusions
- Policy Exclusions
Writings, Recordings, Photos
- Original records
- Completeness rule
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual evidence flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your evidence final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.