You get awesome family law written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Pre-marriage controversies
- Who can marry
- Procedural requirements
- State-of-mind requirements
- Common law marriage
- Premarital contracts (or prenups)
- Rights and duties
- Family privacy
- Marital interference
- General rules
- Child support
- Alimony determination
- Property division
- Enforcing decrees
- Modifying decrees
- Standard for decision
- Joint custody
- Procedural issues
- Rights of cohabitants
- Unmarried parents and their children
Parent, child, and state
- Legal disabilities of childhood
- Duty to support
- Intra-family immunities
- Loss of consortium
- Parental rights and limitations
- Custody disputes between parents and third parties
- Agency versus independent placements
- Parental consent
Alternatives to adoption
- Artificial insemination by donor
- Surrogacy, in vitro fertilization, and embryo transplantation
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual family law flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your family law final, crush the family law part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?