You get awesome and affordable family law written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Family Law Outlines
- Pre-marriage controversies
- Who can marry
- Procedural requirements
- State-of-mind requirements
- Common law marriage
- Premarital contracts (or prenups)
- Rights and duties
- Family privacy
- Marital interference
- General rules
- Child support
- Alimony determination
- Property division
- Enforcing decrees
- Modifying decrees
- Standard for decision
- Joint custody
- Procedural issues
- Rights of cohabitants
- Unmarried parents and their children
Parent, child, and state
- Legal disabilities of childhood
- Duty to support
- Intra-family immunities
- Loss of consortium
- Parental rights and limitations
- Custody disputes between parents and third parties
- Agency versus independent placements
- Parental consent
Alternatives to adoption
- Artificial insemination by donor
- Surrogacy, in vitro fertilization, and embryo transplantation
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual family law flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your family law final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.