Unless you’re taking the bar exam in Louisiana or Puerto Rico, our MBE Outlines are a must-have for your bar prep. Save time and sanity preparing for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE).
Every U.S. jurisdiction except Louisiana and Puerto Rico administers the MBE as part of its bar exam.
- If you’re planning on practicing in Louisiana or Puerto Rico, you may still be interested in purchasing individual audio and written outlines for the subjects that you struggle with to supplement a course more catered to your jurisdiction’s exam.
Audio and written outlines
- All MBE subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law and Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Property, and Torts).
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for MBE-related final exams, crush the MBE, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?