You get awesome MPRE written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- General rules
- Third-party compensation and influence
- Acquiring an interest in litigation
- Representation scope, objective, and means
- Decision-making authority—actual and apparent
- Counsel and assistance within the bounds of the law
- Termination of the client-lawyer relationship
- Client-lawyer contracts
- Client communications
- Expediting justice
- Fairness to opposing party and counsel
- Impartiality and tribunal decorum
- Trial publicity
- Lawyer as witness
- Attorney-client privilege and work-product protection
- Confidentiality—general rule
- Expressly or implicitly authorized disclosures
- Exceptions to confidentiality
Regulating the Profession
- Powers that regulate
- Reporting attorney misconduct
- Unauthorized practice
- Multijurisdictional practice
- Nonlawyer fee division
- Forms of practice
Competence, Legal Malpractice, Liability
- Competence, diligence
- Civil liability
- Limiting malpractice liability
- Malpractice insurance
Communications about Legal Services
- Advertising, other public communications
- Solicitation—direct contact with prospective clients
- Group legal services
- Practice areas, specialization
Different Lawyer Roles
- Advisor, evaluator, negotiator, third-party neutral
- Nonadjudicative appearances
- Organizational clients
- Client trust accounts, safekeeping assets
- Disputed claims
Communications with Non-Clients
- Respect third-party rights
Duties to Public
- Voluntary pro bono
- Accepting appointments
- Legal services organizations
- Avoid impropriety
- Performing judicial duties
- Administrative Appointments
- Ex parte communications
- Extrajudicial activities
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual MPRE flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your professional responsibility final, crush the MPRE, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?