You get awesome and affordable property written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Present and future interest
- Special rules affecting different ownership types
- Rule Against Perpetuities (RAP)
- Landlord-tenant law
- Conflicts of law
- Types of security devices
- Security relationships
- Mortgage discharge
- Adverse possession
- Transfer by deed
- Transfer at death
- Title assurance systems
- Special problems
- Easements, profits, and licenses
- Restrictive covenants
- Other rights
Real Estate Contracts
- Contract creation and construction
- Marketable title
- Equitable conversion
- Options and rights of first refusal
- Fitness and suitability
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual property flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your property law final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.