You get awesome secured transactions written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Classes of goods
- After-acquired property
- Future advances
- PMSI and consignments
- Title irrelevant
- Debtor flexibility
- Duties of possession
- Accessions versus commingled goods
Attachment and Perfection
- Financing statement amendments
- Request for accounting
Collateral Sold by the Debtor
- Buyers normally take subject to perfected interests
- Shelter Rule
- Priority based on security interest type
- Priority based on timing
- Special priority rules
- Foreclosure sales
- Account debtors
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual secured transactions flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your secured transactions final, crush the secured transactions part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?