You get awesome and affordable secured transactions written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Classes of goods
- After-acquired property
- Future advances
- PMSI and consignments
- Title irrelevant
- Debtor flexibility
- Duties of possession
- Accessions versus commingled goods
Attachment and Perfection
- Financing statement amendments
- Request for accounting
Collateral Sold by the Debtor
- Buyers normally take subject to perfected interests
- Shelter Rule
- Priority based on security interest type
- Priority based on timing
- Special priority rules
- Foreclosure sales
- Account debtors
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual secured transactions flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for your secured transactions final, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.