You get awesome and affordable written and audio outlines and flashcards for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE), Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE), and bar-related law school courses. Great for getting an edge in your bar-related law school classes. If you’re getting ready for the bar and you’ve already committed to another bar prep course, Crushendo’s outlines are a fantastic, sanity-saving supplement. $450+ value.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio (starting July 2020), Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (starting February 2021), Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Virgin Islands.
- If your jurisdiction is not on the list, odds are that you’ll still be interested in our MBE Suite. Every U.S. jurisdiction except Louisiana and Puerto Rico administers the MBE as part of its bar exam.
- If you’re planning on practicing in Louisiana or Puerto Rico, you may still be interested in purchasing individual audio and written outlines for the subjects that you struggle with to supplement a course more catered to your jurisdiction’s exam.
Audio and written outlines
- All MBE subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law and Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Property, and Torts), the additional MEE subjects (Business Associations, Conflict of Laws, Family Law, Secured Transactions, and Trusts and Estates), and the MPRE.
- 250+ proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Vetted by attorneys and professors.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and ideal for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
- Study for bar-related final exams, crush the bar and MPRE, and reboot your memory anytime after.